CURV-O-MARK #1 Contour Marker with Structural Adaptor
A compact, time-saving tool used to lay out pipe and structural steel joints. Perfect for quick, precise layout of laterals at any angle, tees, wyes, crosses, elbows -- any type or size of joint.
- Eliminates complicated mathematical formulas, cut and try, and need less material waste.
- It can be used to lay out pipe from 1-1/2 to 18 in diameter, or structural steel members up to 18 inches in a right side up or upside down position.
- Consists of an X-shaped frame, calibrated protractor, and a triple-jointed marking arm and holder.
- Holder accepts a soapstone crayon (included), felt pen or pencil.
- Protractor is calibrated on both sides -- one in degrees, the other in rise-inches-per-foot -- to service any type of measurement need.