DRYROD II Portable Electrode Oven
This Dryrod II Type 1, 120V AC/DC Rod Oven features a durable steel body and spring-latch closures that secures the insulated lid. The tough powder coat finish is Safety Yellow which ensures High Visibility. Made In The USA!!!
- This oven can stabilize up to 10 lbs / 5 kg of electrodes at once.
- The wire-wrap heating element provides evenly-distributed, constant heat for 100% protection of electrodes.
- The Rod elevator makes extracting welding rods from oven easy.
- Preset 300°F temperature.
- Power inlet module easily accommodates alternative cord sets.
- 240V models available, sold separately
- Ovens with an Optional indicator light that shows power status, is available seperately.
- Transport to the job is quick and efficient, around the shop and in the field.
- Rigid handle withstands the rigors of daily use.
Custom orders are available. Combine & Save!
- Electrode Capacity: 10 lbs (5 kg)
- Heating Element: 75 W Wire Wrap
- Voltage: 120V AC/DC
- Average Stabilized Temperature: 300 F ( 149 C )
- Thermostat: Preset
- Insulation: 1 1/2" ( 38 mm ) Fiberglass
- Chamber Size: 2 7/8" diameter x 19 3/4" deep ( 7.3 cm diameter x 50.2 cm deep )
- Exterior Demensions: ( W x D x H ) 5 3/4" x 7 1/4" x 23" ( 18 x 23 x 50.2 cm )
- Net Weight: 10.5 lbs ( 4.8 kg )
- Shipping Weight: 12 lbs (5.5 kg )
- Shipping Dimensions: ( W x D x H ) 8" x 7" x 24" (19 x 17.8 x 59.1 cn )