The amazing Evolution 180 was the World's first TCT Steel Cutting Circular Saw, with its 7" TCT blade, high power 1200-watt motor and a generous 2" depth of cut it has established itself across industries as the standard Steel cutting technology. Many thousands of satisfied users will attest to its durability and versatility, whilst its compact dimensions and light weight make it ideal for use on or off site.
All backed by the Evolution® 12-month Warranty
- Amazing Evolution 180 Steel cutting saw with a 7" diameter TCT blade.
- Designed to cut steel, aluminum, and stainless steel without heat, burrs or coolant. Also cuts wood.
- Powerful 1200 watt motor copes with the heaviest of work. Double insulated machine.
- Maximum cutting capacity 2" & thickness 1/4".
- Long life blade cuts up to 260' of 1/4" steel plate.
- Includes, blade guard, operators manual, goggles, hearing protection and carry case.
- High quality construction.
- 1 Side Handle
- 1 Fence Guide
- Safety Goggles
- Ear Plugs
- 1 1/4" Hex key for M8 screws
- 1 Carry Case
- Motor (115v ~ 60 Hz) 1200w
- Maximum Box Cutting Capacity (1/8" Wall) 2"
- Optimum Cutting Depth 1/4"
- RPM No Load 3500min -1
- Recommended Maximum Duty Cycle 30mins
- Sound Pressure Level (Under Load) 98.5dB(A)
- Vibration Level (Under Load) 2.3m/s2
- Weight 14.4lbs
- Maximum Dimensions (HxWxD) 9" x 16" x 10-1/2"
- Diameter 7"
- Bore 20mm
- Kerf (Thickness) 0.079" (5/64")