The amazing Evolution 230-HDX Steel Cutting Circular Saw builds on the phenomenal Evolution 230 and incorporates even more revolutionary technology. With its 9" TCT blade, high power 1750-watt motor, bevel cutting, and extra Laser guide feature, it takes Steel cutting technology to a new level. Large cutting capacity yet still compact and portable, it is easily transported to site in its supplied carry case.
All Backed by the Evolution® 12-month Warranty
- Motor (115v ~ 60 Hz) 1750w
- Maximum Box Cutting Capacity (1/4" Wall 90°) 3-1/4"
- Maximum Box Cutting Capacity (3/16" Wall 45°) 2-1/8"
- Optimum Cutting Depth 1/2"
- RPM No Load 2700min -1
- Recommended Maximum Duty Cycle 30mins
- Sound Pressure Level (Under Load) 108.7dB(A)
- Vibration Level (Under Load) 3.9m/s2
- Weight 19.8lbs
- Maximum Dimensions (HxWxD) 12-1/2" x 17" x 12-1/2"
- Diameter 9"
- Bore 1"
- Kerf (Thickness) 0.079" (5/64")
- Designed to cut steel, aluminum, and stainless steel without heat, burrs or coolant. Also cuts wood.
- Powerful 1750 watt motor copes with the heaviest of work. Double insulated machine.
- Maximum cutting capacity 3-1/4" & thickness 1/4".
- Long life blade cuts up to 260' of 1/4" steel plate.
- Includes, operators manual, goggles, hearing protection and carry case.
- High quality construction.
- 1 Side Handle
- 1 Fence Guide
- Safety Goggles
- Ear Plugs
- 2 Batteries
- 1 Spanner Attached To Unit
- 1 Carry Case